Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bigfoot - Fact, Fiction, or Was I Drinkin' Too Much White Lightnin'?

This is what I observed one frosty morning while deer hunting in November 1996. Can you imagine what ran through my mind when I turned and saw this "thing" standing there about 100 yards away? NO WONDER I DIDN'T SEE A DEER! It's a good thing, he didn't start SCREAMING! I danged near had an accident in my under drawers anyway.

This photo received a lot of attention after it was published in the Greenfield Vedette. I had calls from all over the USA from people wanting to know more details. Some even wanted to hunt for him. One UFO magazine wanted to do a feature story on the "alien". They were serious! I declined to give up any detail and left it as is...for the imagination to wonder, could it really be? Only a few know the secret to this astonishing mystery.

JMc.

3 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

My goodness, Jack. I want to hear more about this story. I am surprised that you got such a clear photo. Did you see it clearer when you zoomed in on it? JB

Friday, November 10, 2006 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger JMc said...

I got a real good look at it. That photo is real.

Friday, November 10, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger JMc said...

Yes, I have it somewhere in my stuff.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home